We are a full service pet care facility in Johnson City, TN offering the following services:
Preventive Health Care
This includes annual physical examinations, heartworm and feline leukemia tests, vaccinations, and intestinal worm checks. Ask about our discounted annual package!
This service includes diagnostics, treatments, and hospitalization.
Our surgeries are safe and painless and use state of the art anesthesia, oxygen support, and modern monitoring equipment.
You can purchase your pet’s medications at our well stocked pharmacy where we try to use generics when possible.
In-Hospital Laboratory Testing
With this service, you get rapid, accurate results for your pet.
Radiology Digital Processing
You can take your pet’s X-rays with you, just ask us to burn you a disc or print you copies!
Laser Therapy Treatments
Applications for laser therapy include:
• Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
• General pain management (sprains, strains, and stiffness)
• Post-surgery pain (spays, neuters, declaws, and other surgeries)
• Skin problems (hot spots, lick granulomas, infections)
• Dental procedures
• Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, burns, and lesions)
• Ear infections
This service provides ultrasound information and measurements of the heart for more advanced imaging techniques.
We provide teeth cleaning, polishing, fluoride treatments, and oral surgery.
For your older pets, we have annual physicals, blood work, urinalysis, blood pressure testing, and ECG with x-rays, as needed.
- Comfortis -monthly flea pill
- Nexgard – monthly flea pill
- Bravecto – 1 pill provides 3 months of prevention
- Effitix – monthly topical solution
Nutritional and Dietary Programs
We utilize Hill’s Prescription Diets for weight control, food allergies, and medical conditions as well as Science Diet premium pet food for growth, maintenance, and senior needs.
- Dog runs which are sanitary with built in drainage and raised platforms for comfort and cleanliness; additionally, dogs are leash exercised outside at least twice daily.
- Cozy kennels for small breeds and separate cat rooms containing kitty condos with perches and tunnel access to additional compartments.
- Grooming, including professional breed cuts and clips, shearing, flea treatments, and medicated baths for skin problems.